What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Default calendar

jhpb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using the iPad calendar and hqve it sync with my google calendar but it will not pick up the extras like the holidays, Phila Flyers and Phllies events, etc. from the google add on calendars. No matter what I tried it would not work...so, why even use the default calendar...just go onto Safari to my g-mail account and view it there with all the info and no hassle.
Just thought that I would mention it that the default desktop iPad calendar does not really have to be used!:D

DaWeav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google's has a help page for Choosing Which Calendars to Sync. You first have to have your GMail account setup in the Exchange connector. Then, goto m.google.com/sync on Safari, and logon with your google account and you should see your iPad listed as a Managed Device. Select it and check-mark all of the calendars you want to sync to your iPad. I have 'US Holidays' and all my favorite NFL team calendars syncing with my iPad.

Last edited:
OP
jhpb

jhpb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you VERY much...it works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions