What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date Slider Problem! Help!

ActualBrago

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Downloaded a tweak called date slider from cydia and now i cant unlock my ipad it just shows the date with no slider and when i slide my finger across nothing happens.

jarediceveins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem.

I have an apple smart cover. You can find it on the apple website.

After opening the cover, the iPad bypassed the "slide to unlock" screen so I could enter my password. I then uninstalled the date slider in cydia and now everything went back to normal.

If you do not have a smart cover, you could try activating the iPad by tapping a magnet around the edges.

Mirrebex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem.

I have an apple smart cover. You can find it on the apple website.

After opening the cover, the iPad bypassed the "slide to unlock" screen so I could enter my password. I then uninstalled the date slider in cydia and now everything went back to normal.

If you do not have a smart cover, you could try activating the iPad by tapping a magnet around the edges.

Thanks. Same problem here but that solved.

Most reactions