What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

credit card reader for ipad

Loma Crain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, guys! Anyone here heard about credit card reader for Ipad? We are planning to use it for our business and we need some inputs/advice about it before we avail it. Any reply would be great! Thanks! :)

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here in Australia, PayPal have card readers that work with the PayPal Here app. Just need a PayPal Business account.

I suspect that they would have something similar in comparable markets.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I believe that Square would be one of the more popular apps that do this.

If I remember right, Square has announced they will be supporting NFC and Apple Pay soonish. That's worth considering when shopping for an iPad card reading app/service.

I'm sure the other services will follow shortly. It's too good a selling point to give up to the competition.

OP
L

Loma Crain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aw, I only remembered this thread now. I've already signed up with TSys because I like their Moderator edit: external links not allowed by rules I've had no problems so far but I'll keep Square in mind just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts