What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create folders in Kindle app

jen3247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to create folders in the Kindle app. I would like to put my books in catergories and have one for the books I have already read.
Can't figure out how to do that.
Thanks for any help

OP
J

jen3247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for answering. Sure would be nice to have different folders for various kinds of books.

wholesalestunna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is something that users of the apps on the iPad and even users of the kindle fire have been asking for through Amazon feedback for quite a while and for some reason amazon will not add it.... Even to the kindle fire. I know that there was just another recent fire update and they didn't add it to that one so I wouldn't expect to see it anytime soon on the iPad either.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amazon support actually told me there were no plans to add folder support to the iPad app, and that if I needed that capability I should be using a Kindle....

I will keep asking once a month with different email accounts...

Most reactions

Latest posts