What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crashed App.

willwall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you back up your ipad in itunes does it also back up the data you have on your Apps? The reason I am asking is I have a app called Bento. It will no longer open up on my ipad. Just trying to find out if I reinstall Bento will it update my data? Thanks first post.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting or resetting your iPad? This may clear up the problem without re-downloading.

OP
W

willwall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, still want open up. I click on the app it goes to it for a second then goes back

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you closed all open apps by double clicking the home button, then holding one of the row of apps until they wiggle, the press the minus to close each of them. Sometimes an app will not open because too many other apps are open.

OP
W

willwall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Czevski said:
Have you closed all open apps by double clicking the home button, then holding one of the row of apps until they wiggle, the press the minus to close each of them. Sometimes an app will not open because too many other apps are open.

Yes, still want open. Thanks

OP
W

willwall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a little FYI ITunes does not back up your data on Bento.

Most reactions

Latest posts