What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crackle App ~ No Sound!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still don't have any sound when I run this app. Actually ~ I do have sound until I play a move or a TV series. And the volume is turned all the way up.

I can barely hear it, if at all.:mad:

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My problem is the streaming gets janky at times. Just grinds to a stop or stutters. Sometimes I get sound but no video.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmmmm...just watched the 1st 5min of the patriot and everything looked perfect didn't even studder being tethered to iPhone. Even the sound. Run the speed test app on ipad.

Last edited:

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Are you on 3G or wifi when streaming?

WiFi, yes. Thing is, Adult Swim, HBO and Netflix aren't giving me an ounce of grief with their streaming.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Is it only certain series with low sounds, or all?

I just tested a random series and it has large volume.

Perhaps we should compare series where it works and where not.

I love that it has all the "Barney Miller" episodes. I used to love that show back in the 70s! That's one thing Netflix doesn't have-yet. Unfortunately, the volume is pretty low. More so because I'm hearing impaired and I miss some of the dialog.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Well ~ I only tried one movie and one episode of Bewitched, just playing around ~

No sound.:(

Oh,

Crackle doesn't have any of the shows. Must be US only.

Just try some more series to see, whether it is an issue with that one episode, or a more general one.

Okay! Can I eat my breakfast first?:D

Most reactions

Latest posts