What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couldn't backup from iCloud.

piao

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought True Blood season 4 using my iPad 2. I have the maximum storage space in iCloud so I never worried to backup to my computer. But then I thought I should transfer the season. I am in France so purchases only show music, not
videos. My iPad was not recognized and when it finally did, I did the transfer but then I lost the season in my iPad. I cannot sync the season using the computer. The tv series is now on the computer but absent from my iPad. It is the only tv series I cannot transfer. I then thought, no problem, I have an iCloud backup. But when I tried to restore to previous
backups from the iCloud, after doing the sync with my computer, the "others" file would just get bigger to the point that I couldn't sync at all. Any ideas as to how to get my previous backup without having this "others" file getting bigger? I
then restored my iPad as new, deleted everything and I could sync, no problem. But true blood does not get transferred
To my iPad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts