What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Converted DVDs?

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can I sync my iPhone converted DVDs to my iPad or do I need a DVD to iPad converter? thanks

theipadstudent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.theipadstudentexperiment.com
I believe you won't have a problem putting your converted DVDs for your iPhone onto your iPad. You may need to reconvert your movies to a higher resolution in order for them to look good on the iPad, however.

I use Handbrake to convert movies for my iPad and found that the "Apple - universal" preset in handbrake works just fine for my iPad conversion needs.

OperatorX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chances are you will want to conver them. I took ipod formated video and put them on the iPad and it looked pretty grainy. CucuSoft has great converter for the ipad that works great with my old 900Mhz P4. For h.261 conversions, you are better off with duo or quad core to full resolution.

OP
H

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use. Cucusoft for iphone conversion. I might buy the ipad version.

Most reactions

Latest posts