What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contacts

rlangham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suddenly a number of contacts have disappeared. A few days ago I reported on a number of Notes disappearing. What's going on?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In Notes, have a look at the top left of the screen and see if you have the word Accounts there. If so, tap on it, and select All Notes. It could be that some of your notes are local and others in the cloud. Not sure whether there's a similar thing going on in Contacts, but I'm prepared to bet your real problem is iCloud.

OP
R

rlangham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Notes, have a look at the top left of the screen and see if you have the word Accounts there. If so, tap on it, and select All Notes. It could be that some of your notes are local and others in the cloud. Not sure whether there's a similar thing going on in Contacts, but I'm prepared to bet your real problem is iCloud.
Thanks
Unfortunately there was nothing in iCloud or elsewhere when I clicked Accounts

Most reactions

Latest posts