What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contact app

denisem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I add birthdays on my contacts app. I want o add them so they then automatically transfer to my calendar. Thanks. Denise

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You add them into the contact address box, will do birthdays and anniversaries. If your adding ti an existing contact then use 'EDIT' and add field.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to your Contacts app and select the person for whom you want to add a birthday. This is in landscape, by the way...

(1) On the right side, at the bottom left, select the Edit button.

(2) Then, scroll all the way down to just above the red Delete button and press the "add field" button. You will get a pop-up.

(3) Scroll all the way down on THAT one and, near the bottom will be the field "Birthday."

(4) Press it and you will be given the date input wheel to add the date.

(5) When you've finished adding the date, press the blue Done button at the top right and the popup will close.

And that's it, you've entered a birthday. Rinse and repeat for any other names and that should do it. Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.

Marilyn

OP
D

denisem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome!!! Just did that and it worked. Thanks o much. I have been trying to do this most of the day and was very frustrated. Thanks again

Most reactions