What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting printer to ipad2

rogerde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
Sorry if this has been asked before.
I have a wireless printer (kodak ESP 5200 series).
The printer is set up on my wireless network and can print off the three different windows laptops we have running in my home.
Can someone give me a link to a tutorial to set up my ipad2 to use with my printer.
I'm sure this as been asked before, and I have done a search but can't seem to find any help with connecting to Kodak.
Would there be a difference in the sot of printer you are trying to connect to?

Any help would be great.

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The kodak ESP 5200 is not an Air Print capable and there is no app for it either so the odds are you won't be able to print from your ipad to it.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a program called Fingerprint to print from my iPad to a non-Airprint printer. I have the program on my PC though. Not sure if it works with a laptop. Don't know why it wouldn't. I'm sure someone else will have that answer.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rogerde said:
Hi all,
Sorry if this has been asked before.
I have a wireless printer (kodak ESP 5200 series).
The printer is set up on my wireless network and can print off the three different windows laptops we have running in my home.
Can someone give me a link to a tutorial to set up my ipad2 to use with my printer.
I'm sure this as been asked before, and I have done a search but can't seem to find any help with connecting to Kodak.
Would there be a difference in the sot of printer you are trying to connect to?

Any help would be great.

try "printer pro" there is a lite version to try to see if it works with your printer.

OP
R

rogerde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for answers. Will give some of the options a go.
Will let you no how I get on later.

Thanks again

samuel345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel kodak ESP 5200 is not air print capable and i don`t think it has got any sort of apps for it. Though i have heard that program called fingerprint is used from i-pad to non air print printer.

Most reactions

Latest posts