What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting Ipad Mini with Android Phone

Chizuka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there:

Trying to connect my Ipad Mini to my HTC Desire 601 (Android Cell Phone). They are paired but I can't connect. Why is this. Also trying to get everything on one calendar for both my Cell and Ipad and be able to sync. I'm totally clueless and I can't really find an answer on youtube. Thanks.

Sue
;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there: Trying to connect my Ipad Mini to my HTC Desire 601 (Android Cell Phone). They are paired but I can't connect. Why is this. Also trying to get everything on one calendar for both my Cell and Ipad and be able to sync. I'm totally clueless and I can't really find an answer on youtube. Thanks. Sue;)
Bluetooth on iOS devices is quite limited compared to Android phones. You can't connect to your Android phone for any type of data transfer, but you can use Bluetooth to connect your iPad mini to connect to a personal hotspot generated by your phone. You can also use Bluetooth to connect your iPad mini to wireless keyboards, Bluetooth headphones, and the sound system in Bluetooth equipped cars.

Here's a thread that explains how to transfer your contacts from your Android phone to your iPad. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-fo...hone-numbers-email-address-android-phone.html

This Apple support thread discusses how to transfer calendar events from your Android phone to your iPad or other iOS device. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5993924

Let us know if any of this works for you.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts