What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting iDevices for fun and productivity.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I regularly hook up my toys in a veritable spiders web of wired and wireless connections to perform various functions. Has anyone discovered more possibilities?

Here's the kind of thing I mean. Starting from the iPhone connected to the Internet via 3G, I plug in a set of speakers to the headphone port, so I can get some sounds going. (Having played with a Bluetooth speaker bar, I'm tempted to blow the $400 to acquire one.)

Next, I tether the iPad to the iPhone in order to give me Internet capability on the iPad without having to buy a separate data plan. Then comes the wireless keyboard connected to the iPad via Bluetooth.

With everything plugged in and ready to go, I can sit back with a can of beer, and unleash a torrent of emails on an unsuspecting world. Can't wait for iCloud to further enhance the experience.

Most reactions

Latest posts