What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting bluetooth to iPad 2

debraq68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an android phone and a Bluetooth for that phone, does anyone know if the Bluetooth can connect to my iPad 2? I hope I can and listen to my music library...any suggestions?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have an android phone and a Bluetooth for that phone, does anyone know if the Bluetooth can connect to my iPad 2? I hope I can and listen to my music library...any suggestions?

Hi Debraq68 - welcome to the forum! :)

BT (Bluetooth) functions on iOS devices are limited, i.e. keyboards, speakers, wireless headphones - I've use a BT keyboard & headphones on my devices - not sure that much else is possible; BUT, I'd love to hear from others who may have found additional options.

OP
D

debraq68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Debraq68 - welcome to the forum! :)

BT (Bluetooth) functions on iOS devices are limited, i.e. keyboards, speakers, wireless headphones - I've use a BT keyboard & headphones on my devices - not sure that much else is possible; BUT, I'd love to hear from others who may have found additional options.

Thanx for the input..would love really tiny wireless headphones, thought the Bluetooth might work.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanx for the input..would love really tiny wireless headphones, thought the Bluetooth might work.

It should, so far all BT headphones and speakers I've tried have worked with both my iPad and iPhone, even the ones I used to use with my PDAs. Try them and see, just make sure you stop the pair with any other device, I don't think they can be connected to two or more devices actively at any one time

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Hi again Debraq68 - am I correct that you want to hear music from your iPad w/ Bluetooth headphones? If so, not sure how your Android phone is involved in the mix?

For myself, I have a pair of Rockfish headphones (granted, not 'tiny'), but easy & comfortable - pair easily w/ my iPod or iPad for wireless listening to my music files on the iDevices - not sure if this is what you want but works for me (used today @ the YMCA w/ my iPod) - of course, there are plenty of other similar options - good luck in your search - Dave :)

Attachments

• 41AYlbOWxJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41AYlbOWxJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 210

Most reactions

Latest posts