What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

colloquy for iPad?

cogent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I made a mistake and downloaded colloquy for my ipad. There is absolutely NO documentation on how to get it to work. I've looked. Lots of jibberish for techno geeks who already know how it works, but not one quick start guide to get me up on it.

VERY FRUSTRATING!

grrrrs,

Jim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I made a mistake and downloaded colloquy for my ipad. There is absolutely NO documentation on how to get it to work. I've looked. Lots of jibberish for techno geeks who already know how it works, but not one quick start guide to get me up on it.

VERY FRUSTRATING!

grrrrs,

Jim

OK - it's no problem....

Just get a refund....

Call the Apple Support line and give them your transaction number from your iTunes invoice...they'll refund it as a credit to your iTunes account....

Call me cynical but Apple get to keep their cut of the transaction but, under the terms of the agreement with their developers, they (the developers) have to refund you - the customer - the full purchase price. Result - you are a happy customer, likely to order more apps and Apple.....get even more revenue...

But, seriously, many many Members have had their app purchases refunded - we've never heard of a case yet when it's been refused...

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts