What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cognition Episode 2

Booms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I have only just come across the Cognition games for my iPad. I have just played Episode 1, and downloaded Episode 3. But I cannot find Episode 2 to download. It seems to be available in the USA but not here in the UK.
Does anyone know if this is correct, or am I doing something wrong. It doesn't make much semse having Episodes 1 and 3, but not 2?
Many thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I only see episodes 1 and 3 in the US store, os I don't think you are missing any,

The app was last updated over 5 years ago. I'm guessing the even numbered episodes were pulled (manually or automatically) for not being compatible with the current version of iPadOS. Someone with an older iPad, one still on an older version of iOS, might be able to still see the missing games if it is an OS compatibility issue.

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Perhaps episode 2 was made but not released in the US. Anyhow I don’t even know what Cognition games are.

Most reactions

Latest posts