What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloud service

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, I don't enough how to use cloud service on my ipad4 also let me enough who de active this service on my pad. 2nd if possible to show me a screen shot (hidden the privacy ) that when if x.y.z enter in cloud id is its looks like gmail.tks

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes iCloud, if no issue then send me screen shot so I understand it's look like gmail account

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you use your Gmail address as an Apple ID, go to Settings - iCloud. Set up the account with your Gmail address, and use the same password that you use for the Apple ID:

image-3872197854.jpg
Sign in.

It will look like this afterwards:

image-1200103896.jpg

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think u not understand let me explain. I go setting and entire my id and password then fellow the step but I want to see that all data of contact,music,pix. Then after can we entire in iCloud account and see that who many pix on iCloud. I want to see there's screen shots if?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can view files from numbers, pages, keynote; contacts stored in iCloud, the iCloud calendar with a computer when you enter www.icloud.com in a browser and login with your iCloud account.

It's different with photos. iCloud doesn't work like the other online storage possibilities, such as Dropbox, e.g. To view the photos stored in iCloud, you can install the iCloud Control panel on a computer. From there, you're able to save them somewhere else. They won't stay in iCloud forever.

Music/songs you purchased are connected to your Apple ID. iCloud only saves your purchase history, not the music, or apps, or books.

Here's what iCloud backs up: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12519
This doesn't mean that you're able to access/view the backup.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I thick it's mean which I understand, if we have made iCloud account and I have 100pix in my camera roll it's goes up in cloud like sync, and I can not see folder wise by login like when we entire in our email account like inbox,outbox,sent i team etc. if I understand correct then it's ok other wise leave it I thick it's iCloud is upper class of me thank you any way for give me your precious time.

Most reactions