What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clash of Clans Need clan members

oldie160

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My clan is called the THE BIG SHOWS (from WWE so if you love WWE join and we will go on a path of destruction just like Big Show)

The leader of the clan oldie1600 and the elder oldie160 so add either one of us and we will invite you and we will start our way to the top !

minaonstone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi oldie, I have played Clash Of Clans for 2 weeks. Its awesome! Now I am Lv24, but I just have 700 trophies, I want to know if your clan needs newbie. :) If not, can you teach me some better defense?

daniel1523

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clash of clans clans

Please could you join my clan on clash of clans, called silver shadows, my username is daniel1523, please do join!

vindo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heej,

Zijn er nederlanders die een clan nodig hebben.
Wat moet je doen:
1 vrienden verzoek sturen naar vindo1995 op gamecenter
2 wacht tot ik accepteer
3 als je goed genoeg bent stuur ik een uitnodiging om in de clan te komen.

bl00d17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pinoy side needs clan member even low levels are welcome... hope to see u in my clan.:) bj&julio clan name: pinoy side. my username bj&julio lvl 62.

Vigoboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody
I'm in need for some clan members ill make you elders and so on,
My clan is call Stormblast I'm a daily player
And my game centre I'd is vigoboo
So add me please need to kick people's butts

ekdnfngrpeednndd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello i need new members in my clash of clans clan

Now we are 19 members and we need more :)
800+ trophis
Everyone is elder :)
Donate or Get kicked.
Pleas join.
Clan: -Amigoz-

jooshdii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
clash of clans

any clan accepting MODERATOR EDIT; reference to piracy is against the rules i would like to join a clan in-game name joosh0110

Last edited by a moderator:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
any clan accepting MODERATOR EDIT; reference to piracy is against the rules i would like to join a clan in-game name joosh0110

Your post, which was edited, was in effect advocating piracy as you entered this thread with advice about stealing in-app purchases. We do not condone piracy in any form and take this opportunity to place on record here, once again, that we will not allow these forums to be used for giving advice about theft.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts