What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrome App problem

anneUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded the Chrome App as I use Chrome on my PC and iPhone.

When I open the app, I am getting: "Account sign-in details are out of date".

It says "Sign into Chrome with your Google Account" but when I enter my password, it says it's incorrect.
I know it's correct as I can log into my gmail account without a problem and my Mail is showing up on my iPad.

Any idea how I solve this, please?

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How many gmail accounts do you have? Do you use the same account for chrome browser as you do for gmail?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had that problem and not actually sure how it was resolved! However, I did sign in to chrome on my PC and after that, all was well on the iPad. I too was still getting my email, etc but could not sync bookmarks.

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try re-intalling the app, and turning your ipad on and off?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sometimes apps take time to settle in....just like us! Glad it is working now. I love this browser and it is now my main browser.

franklyray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried re-installing. Still getting the message "out of date". BUT when I sign in, using Chrome on iPad, to gmail - get right in. I don't understand the difference.

If gmail, on chrome, in iPad works, why do I get "out of date" message when I open Chrome on iPad, then go to settings to sync, and I get the "out of date" password message.

Most reactions