What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chemical Dangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You are 21 days too late with this very critical report.

How come?

What month is it? What day was it 21 days ago?

A careful analyses of the chemical structure of Dihydrogen Monoxide reveals it has a special relation ship to this month, and to the sudden proliferation of flowers next month. At least in the northern hemisphere.

Dangerous stuff, Dihydrogen Monoxide. Another common chemical term for it is the universal solvent.

(queue Jeopardy's thinking music) :D

Last edited:
OP
B

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are 21 days too late with this very critical report.

How come?

What month is it? What day was it 21 days ago?

A careful analyses of the chemical structure of Dihydrogen Monoxide reveals it has a special relation ship to this month, and to the sudden proliferation of flowers next month. At least in the northern hemisphere.

Dangerous stuff, Dihydrogen Monoxide. Another common chemical term for it is the universal solvent.

(queue Jeopardy's thinking music) :D

Oh My . . . I just used some solvent to do something. Solvents can cause cancer and remove paint. And I am not too late. Never too late to talk about safety. I am told it is also found in every cancer tumor as well as the milk served to kids.

Sadly, Obama will probably ban it.

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I manage to get some of it on me every day, but, fortunately, I've managed to wipe it off brfore I had a chance to oxidize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts