What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheapest, simplest & easiest way to watch movies on iPad 1 w/out internet connection?

magentawave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
buy-and-sell-cars-for-profit.com
I'm going to be traveling in my motorhome through Mexico, Central America and South America and I'm trying to figure out the cheapest, simplest and easiest way to watch movies on my iPad 1 with NO INTERNET and without having to download the movies on to my iPad 1, or use iTunes. Apparently I can do this with the Apple Airport Time Capsule, which is basically a hard drive that creates its own wifi network because of its built in router and then use the Filebrowser app to watch the movies on the Airport Time Capsule. However, as nice as the Airport Time Capsule is, they are kinda pricey so I'm seeing if there is a less expensive alternative. Perhaps buy a router that will work with any external device and then buy a NON wifi 2 to 4 TB external hard drive? Is anyone doing this?

Thanks! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts