What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap back cover

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone here suggest a much more practical (in terms of price) back cover that is sturdy and perfectly fits an iPad 2? I'm not a fan of the expensive brands. I like to change color depending the mood I'm into.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Quake--I don't know if you have family here in the states-but I bought my plastic backing at Best buy. Very inexpensive ~$20 or so.

Have you checked Amazon-they also have a good selection. I own a clear one since I wanted to show the beautiful backing and the apple insignia!

Have you checked our accessory section here on the forum. Good ideas there, or maybe our fellow filipinos can help make a recommendation.

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
Can anyone here suggest a much more practical (in terms of price) back cover that is sturdy and perfectly fits an iPad 2? I'm not a fan of the expensive brands. I like to change color depending the mood I'm into.

monoprice.com they have lots of colors and fit perfectly. I have a couple and love then. I think I paid $5 and some change for mine. Plus shipping it came our under $10.

OP
Q

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hey Quake--I don't know if you have family here in the states-but I bought my plastic backing at Best buy. Very inexpensive ~$20 or so.

Have you checked Amazon-they also have a good selection. I own a clear one since I wanted to show the beautiful backing and the apple insignia!

Have you checked our accessory section here on the forum. Good ideas there, or maybe our fellow filipinos can help make a recommendation.

Hi Carl, how are you?
I got mine here in PI for $5. ViraMall in Greenhills. Would like to send you one.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh that's really nice for offering, Quake-but I am good on back covers now! Thank you though! :)

OP
Q

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Oh that's really nice for offering, Quake-but I am good on back covers now! Thank you though! :)

You're welcome. My parents will be in the US this May. I'll be sending my sister a casing for iPad. Have a good day.

aqui

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quake5254 said:

Just to pop up the thread, if your planning to get a load of gadget case and your going in the Phl, GH and 168 is the budget place but there were stores that sells legit accessories and even ships abroad.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to pop up the thread, if your planning to get a load of gadget case and your going in the Phl, GH and 168 is the budget place but there were stores that sells legit accessories and even ships abroad.

That's really good of you to give that info, Aqui! Thanks!

OP
Q

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aqui said:

Thanks Aqui.

jwatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to GH and look for cases made by Alibaba - cheap, yet well made & durable.

Most reactions