What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CBS streaming TV

sneglia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the CBS app on my iPad 1 32 wifi and it does not have a continuous feed. It is like it has to down load parts before it plays. Help do I need another app??

Sent from my iPad using iPF

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
You have the normal buffering time when watching any kind of video from the net. That buffering time depends on the available bandwidth from your wifi network and Internet access. The lower the bandwidth, the higher the buffering time. Also, the higher the quality of the feed, the higher the buffering time. And there is also the net congestion at rush hours...

For example, a Netflix stream will take a 4-5 seconds buffering time. But with hd content from iTunes, it can go around 15 seconds. this is on a 7.5Mb Internet access...

I do not have access the the CBS app since i'm in Canada, but we have a few apps doing the same thing. CityTV for example.

VicoPad addict!

OP
S

sneglia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app that will help with this??

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
sneglia said:
Is there an app that will help with this??

No apps can make you Internet bandwidth bigger. You should do some testing on your network speed and tests some other video apps to see if it is your network or simply CBS

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts