What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY

nicki8801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear Santa,

If I don't win the snazzy looking caseen Retro Pink Smart Case Cover Stand & Hand Strap for the New Apple IPad (3rd Generation) will you please put it at the top of my list for next Christmas. I'm now keeping my iPad safe in a Whole Foods refrigerated bag and I look more pathetic than the Retro Snazzy iPad person I dream to be. I also have lost two stylus pens because my Whole Foods bag seems to have a hole in it. The beautiful Caseen Retro
Cover even has a stylus holder on its side.

If I do win this snazzy caseen Retro Pink Cover, I will probably have a heart attack and my daughter will happily
Inherit my fabulous iPad and it's new Retro Pink Cover. Give her a piece of coal for Christmas because she has
Encouraged me to enter this contest and I suspect her motives :)

Nicki who's iPad needs a new caseen cover

devjeet1988

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dark Brown Plaid is my choice... All the covers r gd looking n very elegant but this one is more official n corporate looking which wil Give my iPad a new status in the office... Really the hand strap wil make carrying the iPad easy.

PinkPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome to ipadforums.net :)

It has to be the "caseen Retro Pink Plaid Smart Case Cover". The hand strap is a must for me when choosing my next case when reading etc the ipad can become very heavy and awkward when holding. Also when in the "stand up" position the case does not touch the surface not many cases have this feature , shows a nice strong case not to have to hold itself at the bottom when touching the surface. I think the stylus holder is clever i have never used a stylus....... Its where to keep it i would defo loose it , but this has a stylus holder :). Lovely design on the front even down to the pink! stitching.
Thank you for this lovely give away

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like the Dark Brown Plaid Smart Case Cover Stand & Hand Strap because it has a very distintive look. Unlike any other case I have seen.

dgkoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the pink case...it has the magnetic closure which I like. Very professional looking and feminine.

bushml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice Cases

Brandon,

Your iPad cases are some of the nicest looking leather cases I have seen since owning my iPad. A Skinny in Black Leather would look good in my backpack.

drathbun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No question for me that the best case in the group is the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case. How cool is this case? The hand strap AND the stylus holder is a definite bonus. I'm always worried about walking through the halls of my crowded University (I am a Professor) and getting bumped by someone running to class and having my prized iPad3 dislodged to skitter down the hall and (god forbid :() down the main (stone) staircase. That hand strap is perfect for me! I love the leather look; so very understated and classy. This a must for the professional iPad user.

Yachtman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That Black case is absolutely kickin!

Love the hand strap as my R/A hands have poor grip.

I'll buy one for my new IPad3,

BUT I'D RATHER WIN!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbs:

Last edited:

Namllihs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.double5.co.uk
For me it would have to be the caseen Retro Pink Plaid Smart Case Cover, as pink is my grandaughters favourite colour and she would not settle for anthing else :) and it would certainly set it apart from the crowd.

Good luck to everyone who has entered.

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Love the Designo series in black for iPad2 SKU: CS-80131
Like the way it allows different angles; has a nice place for the Vibe stylus.
Classy and stylish.....exactly what I need!

Daylife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I definitleyn like the Dark-Brown-Plaid-Smart-Case-Cover, it's elegant and simple. It doesn't add much bulk to this iPad and it would look great on my iPad in class :) the black stylus looks amazing also.

Gaiasoul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the retro pink case. I had to wait on my white iPad, and do not want to cover it in black! I really like the back strap feature. It would make the iPad so much more secure to me.
Plus your stylus sounds wonderful! I just got an Acase stylus which I like, but the idea if more precision and needing a lighter touch sounds great.

Most reactions