What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY

caseenBrandon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Giveaway details below ;p

Would like to introduce ourselves and our latest lineup of iPad 3rd generation (YES, the sleep functions work, and magnets are correct!) and iPad 2 compatible cases!

We are small company here in Los Angeles, California that designs high quality, fully blueprinted case designs for tablet devices. We've been extremely well known for our fit and finish and customer service among ASUS tablet fans. I want to extend a warm welcome to ipadforums.

UPDATE: New cases available (and available for contest picking)
DESIGNO Series Green: http://www.caseen.com/caseen-SKINNY...reen-for-Apple-iPad-3rd-Generation_p_228.html
DESIGNO Series Purple: http://www.caseen.com/caseen-SKINNY...rple-for-Apple-iPad-3rd-Generation_p_230.html

Our latest case is the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation

Pictures:

CS-80131-1.jpgCS-80131-2.jpgCS-80131-3.jpg

Our entire catalog can be seen here: Apple iPad 3rd Generation

Anyway, I hope we can be as successful connecting to iPad fans as we have had in the past with the ASUS tablet fans. I am here to help iPadforums.net members with the best possible customer support! I hope to run a lot more promotions, and have one for today ;p

If you are interested in caseen. We have tons of rave reviews and fans located on transformerforums.com, iPadforums.net sister site. Please read, and get to know me! I only hope I can SERVE iPadForums as well as I have served other sites! About caseen from some distinguished threads:

Praise & Reviews of our caseen SKINNY Asus Transformer TF101 Genuine Leather Case!
Praise & Reviews of our caseen SKINNY Asus Transformer TF201 Genuine Leather Case!
Customer Service to the MAX!
Any Good Sites to Purchase Asus Transformer Case

Congrats to Skull One

You have won the
caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation and caseen VIBE Stylus (Black) for Capacitive Touch Screens

Thanks to everyone that participated! W'll have more giveaways in the future so don't worry!

@Skull One you will be PM'ed to get your address details. Thanks!Also I negotiated (for members of this forum only!)

ipadforums.net members get a 5% discount off iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3 accessories by using code: ipadforums

Thanks,

Brandon
caseen Customer Service
PM me with any questions, and comments!

UPDATE: With this giveaway a caseen VIBE stylus will be given away as well! It only takes a minute to enter! The odds look good :)

Attachments

• CS-80143-1.jpg
    CS-80143-1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 470
  • CS-80143-2.jpg
    CS-80143-2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definitely interested in the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 2
I had a similar case for my first gen iPad and really loved the design and functionality, this case appears to have a polished and professional look, perfect for the business environment. Also, I'm really interested in the stylus shown on your site. A first glance, your sites seems to have a lot to offer with great prices, definitely will do a deeper dive

no1up

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I must say that I love the Dark brown plaid smart case. I love the colors, not overly done, just enough earth tone to make it look elegant, and sophisticated. The stylus holder is a really nice cherry on top for the school student, or artist on the go. I also love the fact that this is a smart cover, there are a lot of covers out there, yet most skip this simple yet, absolutely lovely addition. I'm a male student and would not only feel confident carrying my new baby in this cover, but would show it off as well. Why hide something like that in a backpack?

:)

OP
C

caseenBrandon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Giveaway UPDATE: With this giveaway a caseen VIBE stylus will be given away as well! It only takes a minute to enter! The odds look good :)

Added that to make things a little better (negotiated with boss). For information on our VIBE stylus see here: VIBE Stylus | caseen

imnparadise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Caseen has chosen the correct words in their description on why the DESIGNO series is the favorite of mine. My added words would be: elegant, rich, durable, and functional. Very nice indeed, thank you for the classy product lines.

Black smooth and grain leathers combine in a special edition DESIGNO black series for the Apple iPad 3rd Generation.
• Case transforms to stand with 2 different viewing angles. (30, and 60 degrees)
• Microsuede lining for advanced protection against scratches and hard impacts.
• Made of authentic genuine leather with all available ports available. Genuine leather shrouds bezel for a sophisticated look, and LED power light is visible.
• Lightweight, but powerful magnetic snap folio closing system.

caseen DESIGNO series in special black and white stitching for a completely unique and classy look. Black smooth and grain leathers combine in a special edition DESIGNO black series for the Apple iPad 3rd Generation.

caseen releases its classic Stand series of cases for the flagship Apple iPad 3rd Generation. The magnetic snap cover bends backwards to convert into a dual view stand. All authentic genuine leather hugs the entire tablet and bezel for a classy understated look. The interior is made of a soft suede-like cotton material that does not scratch the Apple iPad 3rd Generation screen. An elastic stylus holder is added to round out the features and portability of the stand case.

All caseen for Apple iPad 3rd Generation cases are designated SKINNY ultra slim and lightweight designs. This case gives the full Apple iPad 3rd Generation experience by using lighter weight materials in its design. An entire layer of leather and cotton was shed by carefully using a notching stand system.

pfrogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely interested in the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for The new iPad (iPad3). It is very elegant looking and the hand strap is just genius. The holder for the stylus is icing on the cake.

haggisgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love the black caseen Checker Plaid Genuine Leather Smart Case Convertible Stand for the New Apple iPad (3rd Generation). In addition to enhancing the appearance of and protecting my New iPad 3rd Generation (and looking incredibly stylish in the process), the checkered styling would make a nifty, impromptu, old fashioned place to play checkers when we are traveling. Thanks, caseen for the contest.

Last edited:

elau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the checker case. It looks elegant and unlike all the cookie cutter cases you see everywhere. And the price is the most reasonable. Love to win one for my naked iPad 3

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Caseen ... thanks for the great offer and for making, what seems to be, a great iPad case. There aren't too many out there that offer the stylus holder and I LOVE that feature. The Dark Brown Plaid case is my pick ~ love the colors, fun retro design, great features. I'm a little anal about my cases and stylus always looking to find 'my perfect' case and stylus and I would be tickled to try yours out (been actually eye-balling your stuff for the past few days anyways). Anyways, thanks for the opportunity and watching out for our iPads and gadgets!

justin82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think i would like this one .. i have never had your cases before i have been thinking about ordering from you guys anyway this would be the one i would get for the wife.. dark brown plaid one

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd go with the Retro Pink Plaid case. I tend to always go for green cases, and it would be fun to mix things up for a change. And I like that there is a stylus holder on it.

Zevo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like the design of the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3. Looks real nice!

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation.

Currently my iPad (3rd gen) is naked. This travesty has occurred because no standout designs have presented themselves. Until now. With the caseen Genuine Leather Stand, I could properly cover my iPad and know it was done right. I could hold my iPad proudly and furthermore securely with the Hand Strap. I could hold it for hours knowing that only the slightest of weight was added to protect my iPad from the harsh realities we know as life. Yes, this case would be used to not only protect my iPad but to show off my iPad. It would be the perfect compliment to the perfect device.

timaban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off welcome to the Ipadforums. I would love the Caseen Skinny Genuine Leather Stand Case it looks good and looks better than my apple case.
Pick me please.

Most reactions

Latest posts