What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case for iPad and apple keyboard

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can you post pictures? I kinda like the case with a strap!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ClemsonRyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received my WaterField items. The Express Travel case and Suede Jacket. The quality is great and compact. The wireless keyboard and Ipad fit really nice inside the case. I will be buying WaterField cases from now on.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

ClemsonRyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zipur said:
Can you post pictures? I kinda like the case with a strap!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Here are some pictures, hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• image-3593122677.png
    image-3593122677.png
    709.2 KB · Views: 484
  • image-2939553761.png
    image-2939553761.png
    799.2 KB · Views: 467
  • image-867154787.png
    image-867154787.png
    832.4 KB · Views: 436
Reaction score
I ordered a 10"neoprene netbook wallet from Amazon, should be here Thursday. If there is enough room for an Apple keyboard I'll post back with a link. It was $4+s/h

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

It came today. It has bungie type cord in each corner so yes it will hold the pad nicely on one side and the keyboard on the other. Again I plan on using it with my Zagg mate on my iPad and it as a protective cover but it is made to use separates if you want. I may add a spiral notebook on the unused bungies of the other half

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Reaction score
A few pictures

Support Our Troops!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1301603036660.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1301603036660.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 402
  • uploadfromtaptalk1301603054129.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1301603054129.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 320
  • uploadfromtaptalk1301603076379.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1301603076379.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 320

ClemsonRyan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
A few pictures

Support Our Troops!!

Looks like a nice case if you don't have a lot of things to carry.

OP
C

Ccollopy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into them. I just bought a isound casse which is made specifically to hold the iPad and apple blue tooth keyboard. However it does not close up well. I will keep playing with it to see if I can get it to work. I mustarding to think I should of just bought a lap top.

If anyone else has any other ideas or options I'm open to them. Thanks

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you guys prop up your iPad while typing with the Apple keyboard? Is typing better in landscape vs portrait?

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tom811 said:
How do you guys prop up your iPad while typing with the Apple keyboard? Is typing better in landscape vs portrait?

Check out the thread about the Incase Oragami Apple keyboard case. The case neatly stores the bluetooth keyboard while folding into a nice stand while typing--either landscape or portrait. I love it!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Reaction score
Tom811 said:

At home any laptop stand for $10 does the trick. But the cheap ones tend to be slightly bulky for traveling.

Landscape vs. Portrait is pure personal preference, unless you have certain apps, which only support on of the orientations.

I always use landscape mode, because the eye's have a natural widescreen view, making landscape mode more natural to use. But not everyone may feel this way.

southpaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tom811 said:

As someone else mentioned, I also use the Origami case. I haven't noticed a difference in landscape versus portrait. It depends on the app. I may use landscape a bit more.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently bought an apple Bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. I'm going to start using the iPad for work. My work requires me to be in the field most of the time and instead of using my company's p.o.s hp laptop, i thought i could use my ipad. Buying a keyboard will help me in typing faster and smoother. I have been looking for a case that will hold both. I've seen the Sena case, the isound iPad case, the kennsington case, etc all that have a keyboard built in. My question is there a case that will hold the iPad and apple keyboard similar to the other cases I listed? It would almost be similar to a laptop but the option of taking the iPad out. If anyone has any suggestions and/or ideas I would appreciate it. Thx

I have the same situation: I have a Targus VuScape protective case with built in stand. I also have the Apple wireless keyboard. What I like so much about this combo is the keyboard can sit beside the ipad, and reading source in front of the keyboard. This way just reaching out to the side is as natural as reaching for a mouse. This is a desktop working arrangement. It works well.

I also didn't want to to have to support the keyboard at the same time as the ipad.

I am current using a clutch type zipper case for standard size clip boards, pads and the like. I put the charger, cable and camera connector kit adapters in a zipper bag ... Pack of 4 from Best Buy. The bags have small holes

Most reactions

Latest posts