What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Card games

cyprus203

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are about to go on holiday and would like to play cards on the plane is there a game for 2 players available ?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You know, cards might actually be a case where the original game is cheaper, more versatile, and more portable than the iPad.

Of course, the iPad is cooler. Maybe you can just open it up and use a note taking app to keep score.

No, I don't actually have anything terribly helpful to say. Try searching in the Apps Store for specific games you are interested in. I don't think you are going to have a whole lot of luck. Most card games depend on hiding your cards from your opponent, and that's kind of difficult and/or awkward with one device.

I believe there are several that will support playing with two or more devices either locally or through Game Center.

WannaBeMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched for and found a version of UNO app. While I got the free version only, it does indicate that you can play with for people and one iPad for the full version. Not sure how it would work, but I guess it's something that has been considered.

Most reactions

Latest posts