What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Card games

windrider07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not much of a card game player but I admit I play ever once in a while or when I'm bored. Card games are very relaxing, very strategic and doesn't make too much noise unlike other games. Do you guys play card games on the ipad? If so ,what game?

OP
W

windrider07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How how many games doe that game offer? Looks like it's been existing for a while now.

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
windrider07 said:
How how many games doe that game offer? Looks like it's been existing for a while now.

16 games

Reaction score
Yeah phase 10 and UNO and spit & malice and I have so,it are game but I just can not find them oh wit it is called pyramid by gamehouse or something

Magnus_API

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey you might be interested in search for free ipod apps and if you do some apps you get free apps, but why i post is
because one of the test apps is a card game you can play with others, form guild and battle. like yugioh. i forgot name

Most reactions

Latest posts