What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car charger to also charge up my iPad in the car while travelling?

wtcoppersmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I use my iPhone car charger to also charge up my iPad in the car while travelling?

OP
W

wtcoppersmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flahomebldr said:
Yes. Tho it will charge very slowly.

So is there an iPad accessory car charger made especially for the iPad that charges faster? Where would I buy same?

ga3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scosche reVIVE II

I Just ordered the Scosche reVIVE II Dual USB Car Charger for iPad on from Amazon. I like that it has a 2.1 amp USB port and a 1 amp USB port. The 2.1 amp Port is to charge the iPad while the 1 amp is for iPhones, iPods etc. If you have Amazon prime, it qualifies for free 2 day shipping!

gil

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Griffin's iPad car charger for all my iDevices. It has 10w capacity, which charges iPad as quickly as possible. The same cord charges iPad, iPhone or touch.

Here's a link:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/GRIFFIN-GC23092-POWERJOLT-CHARGER-PERSONAL/dp/B004Y36T68/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1308830024&sr=8-6[/ame]

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts