What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't send pics from my ipad2

Fallingup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been able all along until tonight. I try to send pic to an email and it is not going through. The 2 times it went through, it showed up in the email as a blue box then dissappeared. Now they won't go at all. TYIA for any help.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Fallingup said:
I've been able all along until tonight. I try to send pic to an email and it is not going through. The 2 times it went through, it showed up in the email as a blue box then dissappeared. Now they won't go at all. TYIA for any help.

Do I understand correctly that you use the native mail- and photo apps?

Did you try restarting the photo- and email app?
-4finger swipe up or double tap the home button to show the last used apps, tap long on one until the red dot with the minus appears, then tap the minus to close the app
Restart the photo app and try to send it again.

If yes and still not working: did you restart the iPad?
-holding on/off (sleep) button to slide off the iPad, then switch it on again.

If yes and still not working: did you reboot the iPad?
-holding on/off button and home button at the same time until the unit switches off and the Apple appears again.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

OP
F

Fallingup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do I understand correctly that you use the native mail- and photo apps?

Did you try restarting the photo- and email app?
-4finger swipe up or double tap the home button to show the last used apps, tap long on one until the red dot with the minus appears, then tap the minus to close the app
Restart the photo app and try to send it again.

If yes and still not working: did you restart the iPad?
-holding on/off (sleep) button to slide off the iPad, then switch it on again.

If yes and still not working: did you reboot the iPad?
-holding on/off button and home button at the same time until the unit switches off and the Apple appears again.

Thank you for replying. Yes i use my gmail and have never had this happen. I also sent a pic to my other emails and the same thing is happening. Today when i turned on my ipad, it made the swoosh sound twice. It did that as soon as i turned it on.

I did the things you told me to, but no change. I notice if i am in my email the little thing that turns while it is thinking or doing something keeps going. Only when i'm in email.

The only difference today was, whe i opened the email that had the pic, a square blue box showed up which should the pic, then it dissappeared. I askd a friend to send me a pic from their ipad and it came through, but did the same thing,. Disappeared. :(

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
I would try to delete the email account in your settings and add it again...
Well, if anything else doesn't work the complete reset would be an option - though not really desired I imagine...

OP
F

Fallingup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would try to delete the email account in your settings and add it again...
Well, if anything else doesn't work the complete reset would be an option - though not really desired I imagine...

Thanks for all your help. I ended up having to do a full reset, but didn't lose anything and all is working now. Sooo happy because I can't live without my ipad2. Spoiled! TY
again :)

Most reactions

Latest posts