What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't send emails from iPad in wifi zone and lost iPad

KatherineG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum and need help with two things. (I am not the most technical of iPad users).

1. I am overseas and cannot send emails in wifi zones. I am receiving emails. I have changed ports and done whatever I can. Any suggestions ?

2. My daughter has had her iPad stolen or misplaced on our trip whilst in Italy on 2 January. I set her up on iCloud, but cannot remember any of the details, as I gave them to her to keep when I gave her the iPad. Both the hotel and the car hire company deny any knowledge of the iPad, which is in a cover, which also hads her iPod in it. These are the only two places it could be. I do not know how to track it and we are very upset about this. Has any one got any suggestions ?

KatherineG

Most reactions