What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot update ios6

zarf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ello peeps
I hav a bit prob regarding to update my ipad..
I have try more than 10times..
But it's still not working
Anyone hav face it before
Can u help me?
Help wanted..

OP
zarf

zarf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don noe whether it is because I'm jailbreak or what?
Others also jailbreak..
Nothing had happened.
But y I can't update to ios6
Pity..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you tell us what problems or errors you are running into when trying to upgrade to iOS 6? Yes, you can't upgrade a jail broken iPad using the over-the-air (OTA) function, but upgrading to the most current iOS is always an option. So, please, give us the details of you issue and I am sure we can help.

Do note, however, that there is no jail break for iOS 6, yet, so you'll have a stock iPad when you do go to that firmware...

Marilyn

athan223

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you tell us what problems or errors you are running into when trying to upgrade to iOS 6? Yes, you can't upgrade a jail broken iPad using the over-the-air (OTA) function, but upgrading to the most current iOS is always an option. So, please, give us the details of you issue and I am sure we can help.

Do note, however, that there is no jail break for iOS 6, yet, so you'll have a stock iPad when you do go to that firmware...

Marilyn

Hi

I'm having this appi error what the best thing I can do? And how will I know if I jail broke my iPad?

Tnx

Most reactions

Latest posts