What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching TV online on iPad 2

laurenosliw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got an iPad today and I've been doing google searches on how to watch tv online on my iPad but I'm not finding anything helpful and all the website either only work in certain countries or u hav to pay for subscriptions. Does anyone know of a website or good app that lets me watch tv shows for free on the iPad??

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dont think there is any such app or site..but if there is then somone kindly mention it here..

OP
L

laurenosliw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Catch up tv is only for the uk I think I'm in Australia

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dude ur from australia? man can u tell me if there is any app showing AUS-INDIA Test series?? :)

OrangeAl750

iPF Noob
Reaction score
laurenosliw said:
Just got an iPad today and I've been doing google searches on how to watch tv online on my iPad but I'm not finding anything helpful and all the website either only work in certain countries or u hav to pay for subscriptions. Does anyone know of a website or good app that lets me watch tv shows for free on the iPad??

I think BBC iplayer or the ITV version will let you do it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
I dont think there is any such app or site..but if there is then somone kindly mention it here..

Check with your cable TV provider. I know with cablevision there a TNT, along with a few other apps.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

fanek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NBC player, ABC player and also if you have a cable at home you might find an app from your provider to watch movies and shows on the iPad. But these apps are now real TV streaming...I don't think there is anything good for that jet...

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
there is no real streaming iPad application for TV. you could get a Slingbox to DVR your shows and watch them via an iPad. But a slingbox costs about $250 USD. While its not the cheapest option, it certainly is a great one. I use it and I love it!

Most reactions