What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot Print photos full page

mutts2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've searched both the Forums and the Net and cannot find out how to print photos full page. I'm on an iPad Air printing to an HP1102P wireless printer.

Just trying to print a photo larger than 4x6. What am I overlooking?

Thanks,
Mutts2

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It doesn't work with the built in Airprint feature. Printing photos from an app is as easy and simple as using Airprint.

There are free apps form HP who might do what you need as well. I don't know if they work with your printer, though.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've searched both the Forums and the Net and cannot find out how to print photos full page. I'm on an iPad Air printing to an HP1102P wireless printer.

Just trying to print a photo larger than 4x6. What am I overlooking?

Hi Mutts - keep in mind that taking an image of given MP size from a 4x6 image up to a larger size, e.g. 8x10 may greatly reduce its quality - take a look @ the attached chart showing images of various sizes (in MP) and the quality of the prints produce depending on their size - see the 'blue arrows' I added on the attachment, a 1 MP image will produce a good quality image at the smallest size listed but when 'blown up' to 8x10 will be of poor quality. An understanding of these relationships will help in making fine large pictures. Good luck - Dave :)
resolution_chart.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts