What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot connect to iTunes

aiviews

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, am unable to log into my account since this morning. Each time I try, the screen shows " cannot connect to iTunes. Cancel or Retry ? "
What could be the best solution for this ? Anyone experiencing the same ?

Bob K

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. On both my iPhone and iPad.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
aiviews said:
Hi, am unable to log into my account since this morning. Each time I try, the screen shows " cannot connect to iTunes. Cancel or Retry ? "
What could be the best solution for this ? Anyone experiencing the same ?

Try now. iTunes started working for me about 10 minutes before I posted this response.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
quite a few members reporting this issue,at iPhone forum too.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just started a movie download about 10 minutes ago,it's downloading properly.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Saw an article today. Seems it's been an issue today, for many users, worldwide. The suggested fix it to log out then back into your account. You do this using the Apple ID button found at the bottom of most tabs in the the App Store.

Same thing for the other iStores (iTunes, iBooks, etc.). Each store maintains it's own log in informations, so you'll need to do it for all stores.

Most likely it will start working on it's own in a bit, as it appears to have done for SciFan.

Most reactions

Latest posts