What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot connect to iTunes

tanja cronje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

When i open itunes on my ipad 1, i can only see a limmited number of free items? I get an error message that tells me i can not connect to iTunes?

I have cheked that restrictions are disabled, can anyone help please?

Tanja

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

When i open itunes on my ipad 1, i can only see a limmited number of free items? I get an error message that tells me i can not connect to iTunes?

I have cheked that restrictions are disabled, can anyone help please?

Tanja

Can you see other items there - i.e. paid-for apps? When do you get that error message - is it when you try to download a free app? You need to have an iTunes account even to be able to download a free app - and that account needs to be set up with either an iTunes Gift Card or a credit card. So, even if you never want to download paid-for apps, you still need to have set up an iTunes account with a Gift Card or a credit card.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts