What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot connect to itune

khe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! A couple weeks ago, my apple ID disappeared, and was not able to find it from the support site, I create the same ID without any problem.
Until, I tried to update my apps, I got "cannot connect to itnestore" error. Tr weird part is I can install new app with no problem

Last edited:
OP
K

khe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
khe said:
Help! A couple weeks ago, my apple ID disappeared, and was not able to find it from the support site, I create the same ID without any problem.
Until, I tried to update my apps, I got "cannot connect to itnestore" error. The weird part is I can download new apps without a problem.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can not re-create an old ID. You just created a new one. The old one still exists and your older apps are still associated with it. You will have to use that ID to sign into the App Store and update them, or buy them again.

Contact Apple using the support link at the bottom of the store. They should be able to help you figure out the old ID and reset it's password.

While it is rumored that Apple is working on the ability to combine accounts, this service is not yet available.

Most reactions