What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can not sync pictures from my PC to Ipad via Itunes, please help me.

thundercollector

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After ipad and itunes update I can not sync my pic from PC to my Ipad. I have Win7 premium home edition. Nothing helps, I have also deleted the Ipad photo cashe folder, have checked the box to sync the pictures but nothing heppends. The status bar shows that pic are there but nothing was transfered over to my ipad. Please help me urgently, because got to go overeas in two days and would like tomfix this problem. Thank you

OP
T

thundercollector

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have reinstalled Itunes ---- nothing changed
I have deleted the Ipad Photo Cashe ---- nothing changed
I have checked the pphoto folder settings --- nothing changed

I still don't know how to fix my problem !!!
Anybody here please who can help me ???
Thank you

OP
T

thundercollector

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for your repaly, I have checked the box with folders which should be synced but nothing happens. In the bar on the bottom if itunes it shows that 4,2 GB should be synced and that there are 5781 pics to sync. When the sync process begin first itunes make a backup then starts to sync calendars and contacts, syncs apps, and on the next step to sync photos the process of syncing stops, without to sync pictures.
I would love to have pictures on my Ipad which I had before on my Ipad synced from my PC to ipad. But that works not now. That happened after itunes update and ios update on ipad.
With my iphone 4 i had no problems to sync it, just with my ipad. I have ipad one.
Thank you once more

OP
T

thundercollector

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have also called apple in Autria, but they dont like to help me because I am from Croatia, and we dont have here a apple call center

OP
T

thundercollector

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fotografija(4).JPG

Here is the picture you have asked for !!!
Thank you

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Un mark all other tabs so that they wouldn't sync - including the Application tab.
I would suggest to mark "select folders". (see my picture)
Then you should select the proper folders that includes ypur photos, and sync.
Try to select a single folder with few photos - just to see how it goes.
16-10-2011 19-03-45.jpg

Last edited:
OP
T

thundercollector

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you peled, I have donte it the way you told me, but still nothing. I have also changed the folder where the pics are and placed it on another HDD but that did not help also ! Thank youmonce more !

Foo foo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a problem syncing photos with iPad. Problem just started as I have synced many times before. I get a message on iTunes saying that it can not sync because a file is missing. I am able to sync these same pictures to my iPod touch without any problem. What to do

ludmari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM

After ipad and itunes update I can not sync my pic from PC to my Ipad. I have Win7 premium home edition. Nothing helps, I have also deleted the Ipad photo cashe folder, have checked the box to sync the pictures but nothing heppends. The status bar shows that pic are there but nothing was transfered over to my ipad. Please help me urgently, because got to go overeas in two days and would like tomfix this problem. Thank you

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. see my thread

Foo foo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the original posted problem; finally went to apple store and they said it was a corrupted file and wiped ipad clean; went home, connected to itunes, and then was able to download

ludmari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Foo foo said:
I had the original posted problem; finally went to apple store and they said it was a corrupted file and wiped ipad clean; went home, connected to itunes, and then was able to download

Thank you, I have reset the iPad more then once, I will try with the apple store.

Most reactions

Latest posts