What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I change a style in Pages?

ddoyle777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to either change an existing style or make a new style in the Pages app for my iPad. I can't seem to find a way - anybody know how?

thanks

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been trying to either change an existing style or make a new style in the Pages app for my iPad. I can't seem to find a way - anybody know how?

thanks

yes it was explained in one review that you should do it on a Mac and export the new style to the iPad.

Once I have mine up and running I will do it for you if needed as I have Mac iWork.

Send private message via ipadforums if needed.

VGH

ScottFromUtah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the answer. I know that you can change, for example, the Heading 1 style in Pages on the iPad, because I've accidentally (Grrrrr!) done it twice and not known how to change it back. The work around is to start a new document in Microsoft Work (I'm a PC guy), set up the styles how you want them, and then copy the file to iCloud. You can use that file in Pages on the iPad with the new styles settings.

hanaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ScottFromUtah said:
I'm still waiting for the answer. I know that you can change, for example, the Heading 1 style in Pages on the iPad, because I've accidentally (Grrrrr!) done it twice and not known how to change it back. The work around is to start a new document in Microsoft Work (I'm a PC guy), set up the styles how you want them, and then copy the file to iCloud. You can use that file in Pages on the iPad with the new styles settings.

Zgh

Most reactions