What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Connection Kit

jackpg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

has anyone had problems with the camera connection kit? First set did not work and I returned them and the new ones don't work either. Get the message that they are not compatible and to dismiss. Called Apple and get a run around. Person on phone did not know anything about problem and gave another number that never seems to answer. Thanks for any help.:(

MarkK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Works fine for me.
What did you do when this message showed up?
Did you connect a camera or an SD-card?
An SD-card must be formatted in a camera first to work.
It needs the DCIM-folder. If this folder exists, the iPad will look for pictures in this folder.
If not, it will show the error you had.

OP
J

jackpg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Mark,
my camera uses CF card so formatted card in computer. Still get the same error. Thanks for your help

OP
J

jackpg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Format Card

Dutch, I was referring to the SD card that I formatted in the computer. I have no camera to format it. I then copied pictures to it and they work fine between computers, but not IPad. Thanks for your input.

Most reactions