What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar

sijohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a different solution. If I un-check UK Holidays on my MacBook Pro (so it doesn't show on the Calendar), and wait a few moments for it to sync, then the iPad crash problem goes away ! Hope this works for you too.

Incidentally, I don't know if it's part of the problem, I use BusyCal2 on my MacBook Pro and unchecked the UK Holidays from that.

johnndent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was removing the all day events on my ipad for 1st April, and went to an all month setting for March. That worked, but I left it set as an all month setting for March and put back the Bank Holiday setting. It then crashed and I could not get back to my calendar. I went to my time and date settings, changed it from automatic, and reset the date for the following day. Hallelujah, it worked.

loughor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today the iOS 6.1 update became available and fixed this for me. Good luck to the rest of you.

Tourer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This solution worked for me - thanks for suggesting this. Every year when the clocks change Apple seems to get something wrong! Let's hope they change this soon. By the way I also have a MBP running Lion and an iPod Touch running iOS6 and this issue does not occur on those platforms - only the iPad.

Most reactions