What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buzz playerHD

kumaniners

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any reviews on this app for iPad one? Had to uninstall it because ever since I downloaded it the iPad one started acting up, like it had a virus or something. Anyone else experienced this with the same app?

nightwalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought this app the other day since I have it on my iPhone and it runs great. Anyways I tried to watch TV series Breaking Bad in 720p on my iPad 2 and the performace was awful... After that I played Rio and same thing again! The video glitches, and dissync's audio. I hope that they will sort this bugs with new updates.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't forget - if you don't feel that the app is working correctly or doesn't do what you want it to, you can always get a refund. Call the (usually) toll-free Apple Support Centre with your iTunes transaction reference number and you'll be given a refund as a credit to your iTunes account.

Tim

nightwalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, didn't know that. I'll wait a few days maybe they launch an update and fix the bugs, if not I'll ask for a refund.

adyhooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BUZZ player HD is a multimedia player that support so many audio and video, so many file formats and deferent type of streaming protocols. This BUZZ Player HD also support in iPad and iPhone. This player able to play media files from the external applications.

Last edited:

Most reactions