What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busuu app is mine for ever or is it limited to 1 month use?

lmichel83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First time I post on this forum, so hello to everybody.
I'm using my ipad mini to teach English and I'd like to buy the busuu app for $15.99. What I wanted to know is, if I buy this app, is it mine to use forever or is it just for a month use as $15.99 seems to be what people are paying for a premium membership to busuu web-based curriculum for a month on their website?
I'd like to know before I give them my credit card details.
Thank you for your help.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forum! It's good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visit(s).

I'm going to go with the answer that this is a subscription price. I don't see how this company would give you all the benefits of this course for a one-time fee of only $15.99 versus all the money they charge on-line subscribers.

Of course, I could be wrong :))). Its hard to tell as the site really doesn't talk about the app and it's in-app purchases at all. If I may, I would suggest contacting the support or help section and ask them specifically. They can confirm our suspicions.

Good luck and good luck with your teaching.

Marilyn

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The app itself is free, but when I look at show in app purchases, it shows the full course for $16.99 in Canada.

image-1208081308.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts