What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxor HD for iPad - Dreamboard

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boxor HD for iPad is a GREAT Dreamboard theme! It changes your homescreen and the way of using your iPad like you've never experienced. You can have up to 40 pinned apps in the 2 page box in the lower left, switch from multiple wallpapers right on the homescreen, Change the weather location for the weather widget from the homescreen, you get a Facebook widget right in the center that can be changed to Twitter if you'd like, side scrolling dock for main apps and a main folder that contains all your apps! Plus the theme works BOTH in Portrait and Landscape modes!!! This theme is from falcon212 and is in Cydia for 2.99!

Note: This theme requires Dreamboard which is free in Cydia.

Here are some screenshots of Boxor HD for iPad:

iLoveMyiPad2!

Attachments

• image-3245210378.png
    image-3245210378.png
    682.4 KB · Views: 3,712
  • image-2265359111.png
    image-2265359111.png
    671.5 KB · Views: 2,764
  • image-1981790158.png
    image-1981790158.png
    607.6 KB · Views: 2,231
  • image-3761173439.png
    image-3761173439.png
    797.5 KB · Views: 1,517
  • image-3658663303.png
    image-3658663303.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,357
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ilikeapps said:
Thanks D it looks sweet. How easy is it to set it all up?

It comes mostly set up, all you have to do is set your pinned apps.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am LOVING this theme so far, it just takes time getting used to..like I cant find sbsettings on it, where do I find it? (I am used to regular themes so that is why its gonna take me some time getting used to this one LOL)

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ilikeapps said:
Is there a way to change the facebook to twitter?

Yes! You need iFile to read instructions. Once you install iFile, go to var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/BoxorHD-iPad/README and the instructions are there. ;)

iLoveMyiPad2!

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
I am LOVING this theme so far, it just takes time getting used to..like I cant find sbsettings on it, where do I find it? (I am used to regular themes so that is why its gonna take me some time getting used to this one LOL)

What do you mean SBsettings? All you need to do is swipe the status bar. It might be on the side if your lockscreen is locked in the opposite position the theme is set.

iLoveMyiPad2!

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is a screenshot of it in Portrait mode:

iLoveMyiPad2!

Attachments

• image-3416454662.png
    image-3416454662.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 2,987

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
D_LA-ROC: Do you have any idea how much [extra] RAM that theme is pulling? I ask because I'm using an iPad1, which doesn't have all that fancy-smancy extra memory you iPad2ers have... :)

I want it but not if all I can do with the iPad1 is look at the purty screen...

TIA.

Marilyn

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
D_LA-ROC: Do you have any idea how much [extra] RAM that theme is pulling? I ask because I'm using an iPad1, which doesn't have all that fancy-smancy extra memory you iPad2ers have... :)

I want it but not if all I can do with the iPad1 is look at the purty screen...

TIA.

Marilyn

It takes around 40-60mb of your free RAM for this theme. But when I use SBsettings to free RAM, I got it down to just 30mb missing of my normal! The only thing I would think that would be slower on the iPad1 with this theme, is opening the main folder that has all your apps. It might be a little laggy with that, but that's all.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Last edited:
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's 2 more I have, but there not in Cydia. They are free themes posted from the creators themselves on another site. I'm not sure if I am Allowed to mention because I don't want to be promoting other sites. But the themes are free. One theme is called Midnight and it makes your iPad look like Android Honeycomb that's on the xoom tablet. It's sweet. And the other one is the original Endroid theme that comes with Dreamboard but it's sized for the iPad. I will find out if I'm allowed to post a link, but I don't think it will happen.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I was able to figure out how to change the weather on the dreamboard theme(Since for me it was showing Celsius time and not Fahrenheit) so now I am trying to figure out how to change the icon(Widget, whatever its called) so that the large mail icon, instead of it saying mail..will show the image of the mboxmail that I use and when I click it it will open up to that program(I also want to change another icon box to have my tweetings hd app to open) but I cant figure out how to do it..I went into the ReadME folder and read about it but it made no sense..I opened up the Current.plist with notepad(I installed openSSH since its easier to use) but Im not sure what Im even supposed to change

Most reactions