What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

books disappeared from iBooks

lizzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While showing the iBooks app today, the screen flashed on my iPad and all the books disappeared. Any ideas would be welcome.

Kingsmuse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While showing the iBooks app today, the screen flashed on my iPad and all the books disappeared. Any ideas would be welcome.

For some reason this happens to me every time I sync the iPad.

I just redownload the books I bought through the Book Store and manually move any other PDF`s over through iTunes.

There is a PDFs button?

Top left hand corner in the Book Store/Library screen.

It will say "Books" (ePubs) and right next to it it will say "PDF`s" if you have PDF`s on your iPad.

If you don`t have any PDF`s there will be no PDF`s button.

Last edited:

Kyaecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no books

I am having the exact same problem. Flashed on for a second then gone. Any solutions out there. I have the latest version of ibooks on the ipad. Seemed to occur after I got the update.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You shouldn't have to redownload your books, but I sometimes I have to re-sync then everything comes back.

Most reactions

Latest posts