What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BobjGear Protective Silicone Cases Available Now!!!

BobjGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BobjGear Protective iPad Cases Available Now!!!

For those of you that have been asking, I am pleased to be able to tell you that my custom designed protective iPad cases are now available on Link: Bobj's Protective iPad Cases at Amazon

Because your purchase is fulfilled by Amazon, your receive Amazon's great service and 30 day return policy, and you are also eligible for free shipping, depending on selecting your shipping preferences.

Keep in mind, these are not silicone "skins". They are heavy-duty rugged, thick protectoin for your valuable investment. They are made from materials meeting the FDA requirements for products containing chemicals coming in contact with food; therefore they are one of the few cases on the market that are kid friendly, and washable with antiseptic hand soap and warm water. (Please remove your iPad first
:) ) My electronics cases are used in school systems, aboard US Navel Vessels, in businesses out in the field, in the desert by our servicemen. But mostly by every day folks who want to protect their electronics. I am very proud to be able to now introduce this line of iPad cases I have designed. I hope you like them, and the protection they afford. In addition to my cases providing impact protection, and a better grip, all Bobj Cases for high performance devices include an air cooling chamber, easy access to all switches and connectors, protective raised front frame, impact absorbing high grip "button feet" , and extra protection on all edges and corners.

I encourage you to write to me with your ideas. I enjoy solving problems, and I try to develop what folks ask for and need.

Kind Regards,
Bobj

Bobj Stlyish iPad Case JPG Small 1200x.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions