What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Printer Problem

Cyu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have a problem with my Ipad. I have a Bluetooth Printer and just now, i wanted to test it and print out some Photos. Unfortunately the Ipad can t even find my Printer, even my mobile phone won t show on the list (which worked with every other Bluetooth). Is there a possibility to get this problem solved? I just read a Post in this Forum that the Ipad Bluetooth is locked down so it only can be used for bluetooth audio and apps oO..... It this a joke? Whats the purpose of adding bluetooth anyway when u lock it down and can just use it for things that apple sell? Sometimes i wonder if there s a jailbreak or something for the Ipad :(

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a lockdown no joke, Bluetooth is for headsets and keyboards....there is a jailbreak and yes opens Bluetooth.

Most reactions

Latest posts