What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can iPad's Bluetooth do anything else?

Major Eazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering.

If I took a photo on my phone (not iPhone, it's Nokia but for anyone who have the same idea as I have, let's just say any phones will do) and want to have the photo which I took on my phone to go on my iPad, can I send the photo via Bluetooth to the iPad?

Also if I go to a self-service photo printing machine, like in Boots or Jessops (British shops), can I send a photo from my iPad via Bluetooth to the machine to get prints, like you would send photos from your mobile phone via Bluetooth?

Amay77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad will not recognize my LG phone via Bluetooth. It does pick up my wireless Bluetooth head phones.

OP
Major Eazy

Major Eazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad will not recognize my LG phone via Bluetooth. It does pick up my wireless Bluetooth head phones.

Sounds like it imply that the iPad's bluetooth was only programmed for use with Bluetooth head-phones, keyboard, and similar decives but not for anything more than that, such as cameras, etc. Well, never mind then, I guess I'll have to use a proper camera.

Thanks for useful info, Amay.

Most reactions

Latest posts