What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth Not Working

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to pair my iPad Mini with my Samsung Galaxy 2 phone, but for some reason each device will not detect the other, stating "Make sure 'Epic 4G Touch' is turned on and in range." Both devices' Bluetooth are turned on and visible. What am I doing wrong?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nothing. iPads won't pair with devices they are not designed to pair with. Little reason for an iPad to pair with a phone, so that is not supported.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to pair my iPad Mini with my Samsung Galaxy 2 phone, but for some reason each device will not detect the other, stating "Make sure 'Epic 4G Touch' is turned on and in range." Both devices' Bluetooth are turned on and visible. What am I doing wrong?
For what purpose do you want to pair your iPad mini with a phone? The only type of Bluetooth pairing supported between the two devices is the personal hotspot feature, whereby your phone provides a Bluetooth Internet connection for your iPad mini. ( personal hotspots work with WiFi and Bluetooth)

OP
teralpar

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to transfer photos from my phone to the Mini.

OP
teralpar

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used Bump. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

Most reactions

Latest posts