What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth hyper terminal (telnet) from ipad 2

jake12345678

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to be able to use my iPad 2 thru bluetooth to a serial Bluetooth I have to a serial rs 232. What app can I use? I use the ever so present hyper terminal on my windows laptop, now I would like to use similar on the iPad 2. I also have been using the free 30 day version of remotepc for a remote desktop, Is there a better one out there or did I find a good one? Thanks

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to IPF, hope someone gets to you soon!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

villTech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to be able to use my iPad 2 thru bluetooth to a serial Bluetooth I have to a serial rs 232. What app can I use? I use the ever so present hyper terminal on my windows laptop, now I would like to use similar on the iPad 2. I also have been using the free 30 day version of remotepc for a remote desktop, Is there a better one out there or did I find a good one? Thanks
just got my ipad2 yesterday. and am now building my serial bluetooth for ipad. you just wait. :D

and maybe your tired waiting because this is 3mos late. :D :D :D

Most reactions